St. Paul Breakfast Meeting: Experienced Corporate Trustee Panel
Choosing the right corporate trustee is one of the most important decisions clients face when establishing their trust. With several factors to consider when making that decision, this panel will bring together experienced corporate trustee representatives from three institutions to provide an overview of their practice and what professionals need to know when working with them.
The panel will discuss:
- the process of opening a new account
- the client care structure within the institution
- government regulations
- fee structures
- company practice of reviewing estate planning documents
- and much more!
Moderating this panel presentation will be Christopher J. Burns - Estate, Trust, and Probate Attorney. Panelists include:
- Lloyd S. Stern - Managing Director/Estate Services, The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank
- Sherry A. Desrosiers - CTFA, Vice President and Managing Director, The Private Client Group - U.S. Bank N.A.
- Patrick Garay-Heelan - CTFA, Assistant Vice President, The Private Client Group - U.S. Bank N.A.
- Kim S. Becker - Senior Vice President, Senior Fiduciary Advisory Specialist, Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Adam C. Stern - Vice President, First Lawyers Trust
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30 am
Speaker Begins: 8:00 am
Meeting Ends: 9:00 am