Breakfast Meeting - You and Your Aging Clients: Long Term Care & Critical Illness Planning
This session is a comprehensive overview of what professionals need to now to best help advise their clients, friends and family about the topic and issues of Long Term Care Planning.
Learning Objectives - Session participants will learn:
- What is Long Term Care, the probability of needing care, and the crisis occurring in our country.
- Common misconceptions about long-term care insurance, health insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Factors to consider when planning for the need of a chronic and/or critical care illness.
- Costs of care in Minnesota and across the United States.
- Solutions available today to solve for the need of long-term care.
- Reasons why one should consider long-term care insurance planning.
- Suggestions and resources to help you speak with your clients, friends and family about the legal, medical, and financial issues associated with aging.
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast: 7:30 am
Presentation Begins: 8:00 am
Program Ends: 9:00 am